Separation Anxiety – A Special Zoom Group – July 7, 2022
July 7, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm MDT
Up to 10 dog parents who struggle with this frantic, noisy, and sometimes destructive and messy behavior problem will get personalized help from veterinary behaviorist Dr. Jeff Nichol, DVM, IAABC.
- 60 minutes shared with 9 other people/families max.
- During our Zoom Group Conference I will:
- Gather details about each pet
- Explain the causes of separation anxiety
- Give individual advice
- Answer questions
- Cost is $30, including tax.
- To register:
- Download and email your completed Zoom Group Conference Pet Information form to .
- Purchase a ticket from the form on this page.
For complex behavior disorders, an in-depth diagnosis and a tailored treatment plan will only be possible with an individual consultation.
Participating in a Zoom Group Conference is easy. We will email you a Zoom link after your register (you won’t need a Zoom account). About 5 minutes prior to the start of the conference you will paste the Zoom link into your Internet browser bar. It’s that simple.
All the best,
Dr. Jeff Nichol, DVM, IAABC