Zoom Group Conference for Cat Parents – August 2, 2023
August 2 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm MDT
For less complex pet behavior problems a Zoom Group Conference may provide enough help to get you and your pet started.
- 60 minutes shared with 4 people/families max.
- During our Zoom Group Conference I will:
- Gather details about each pet
- Explain the causes of each behavior problem
- Give individual advice
- Answer questions
- You can attend more than one Zoom Group Conference if you would like.
- Cost is $60, including tax, for each Zoom Group Conference you attend.
- To register:
- Purchase a ticket from this page
- After purchasing your conference ticket, you will see a link to fill out our Zoom Group Conference Pet Information form on the checkout thank you page or in your order completed email.
For complex behavior disorders, an in-depth diagnosis and a tailored treatment plan will only be possible with an individual consultation.
Participating in a Zoom Group Conference is easy. We will email you a Zoom link after your register (you won’t need a Zoom account). About 5 minutes prior to the start of the conference you will paste the Zoom link into your Internet browser bar. It’s that simple.
All the best,
Dr. Jeff Nichol, DVM, IAABC